4 REASONS why people should come to Miracle Me and what to look for in a 3D/4D facility.
WHY CHOOSE MIRACLE ME ULTRASOUND?
- OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE - Our incredible customer service is one of the main reasons that more than 70% of our new clients come from direct referral!! We know your baby is important to you and you are both important to us!
- MIRACLE ME uses the state of the art GE Voluson 730 Expert machine which is known throughout the world as being the most advanced 3D/4D machine.
- OUR STANDARDS Several OB/GYN’s recommend Miracle Me to their patients due to the standards we have and meet. Click here to learn more about our standards.
- THE OVER-ALL EXPERIENCE – It is important to us that both of our locations offer a warm, comfortable setting. We have room for you to invite 8 guests to share in your Miracle Me Moment in our 5 star Gold class viewing room with a 70” screen. Miracle Me will make you feel relaxed and right-at-home.
Not all 3D/4D Ultrasound centres are created equal. Pay attention to these four important factors before choosing your provider:
1. Find out about the Centre’s Environment
Having a 3D/4D ultrasound is a wonderful experience that many people want to share with their family and friends. Make sure to find out the following about any centre you are considering:
- Do you have a private room where my ultrasound is performed?
Our rooms are very private and we accommodate you where we can to ensure you feel comfortable. This experience is for bonding and we highly recommend you to share this with you close friends and family our rooms are fitted out where your loved ones can talk to you and share their excitement with you in the same room.
- How many additional people can you comfortably accommodate?
Here at Miracle Me we seat 8 adults comfortably with room for children also.
- Are they easy to find and in a good location?
Miracle Me in both locations is on 2 main accessible roads with free parking.
- How many monitors display my baby’s image? Miracle Me doesn’t want you to miss a thing so we have 3 monitors in the room for your viewing.
When you choose Miracle Me your ultrasound is performed in a private Cinema room. We comfortably seat 8 other adults in our Gold Class cinema rooms and welcome you to bring in your children to share this experience too. Our Gold class viewing rooms offer 3 viewing screens for you to comfortably see your baby, including a 70” viewing screen for all your guests to enjoy. Our rooms are quiet and our mums are frequently commenting on the comfort of our bed and over how amazing our centre is, it is one they are proud to bring their family and friends to.
2. Find out how long the 3D/4D Ultrasound Centre has been open
Experience is one of the most important factors in ensuring you get great pictures on your baby. Choosing a centre that has recently opened or has lower standards and training will greatly reduce your chance of getting clear images of your baby and will affect your overall experience.
When you choose Miracle Me you can feel confident knowing that we have been Fully trained in 3D/4D and had years of experience in the USA and Australia . We have performed 1000’s of 3D/4D ultrasounds. You can be sure that your technician is one of the most experienced in the industry. Because of our high standards, several ob/gyn recommend us to their clients.
3. Ask what type of ultrasound machine the facility uses
When it comes to ultrasound machines, make sure your centre uses the GE Voluson series. Many facilities claim to use “state-of-the-art” equipment, when in reality they are using inexpensive machines with inferior technology and software. If you choose a provider that does not use the GE technology you will be choosing a lower quality ultrasound image.
When you choose Miracle Me your sonogram will be performed using top of the line GE ultrasound systems and software.
4. In this industry you get what you pay for
Many of our mum’s have told us that their 3D/4D ultrasound was the most special experience of their pregnancy. Choosing your ultrasound provider based on price alone will almost guarantee that your experience will not be what you dreamed it would be. When choosing an ultrasound centre you get what you pay for. The way you are treated, the warmth and professionalism of the staff, the environment of the location and quality of your ultrasound are all extremely important factors and far outweigh a “discount” ultrasound package.
When you choose Miracle Me, you can feel confident that our prices are extremely competitive and we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that your ultrasound is the most memorable experience of your pregnancy. If you are looking for the cheapest ultrasound package, we may not be the right choice for you, but if you are looking for the best experience possible we promise you’ll find that at Miracle Me.